MONTHLY COMPETITION – Terms & Conditions
This competition is promoted by Lyons Instant Coffee, 3 Boldmere Road, Sutton Coldfield B73 5UY
1. The promotions are open to all UK residents except employees of Lyons Instant Coffee (or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the competitions.
3. How to enter:
a. Enter the name of your community hero (could nominate yourself) and the reason why they should receive the prize.
b. Like the Facebook and / or Instagram page.
4. All entrants on Facebook and Instagram will be assessed and a winner nominated.
5. Each week from 1st February 2022 to 22nd February 2022 a different competition will be held. The competition will run weekly commencing 1st February 2022 and weekly thereafter until the 22nd February 2022.
6. No entries received after 5.00pm on each Monday will be accepted for that week’s competition. The last week’s competition entry must be received by 5.00pm on Monday 28th February 2022.
7. No purchase is necessary.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
9. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
10. Each person is allowed to enter once on the Facebook page and once on the Instagram page.
11. Each month the prize is a 3 boxes of coffee sachets plus other goodies at the discretion of Lyons Instant Coffee management team.
12. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and subject to availability.
13. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
14. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
15. Lyons Instant Coffee reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
16. The winner of the competition will be notified on Facebook and Instagram (along with the person who nominated them) within 1 week of the closing date of the competition.
17. The nominated winner (or the person who nominated) will need to direct message the Lyons Instant Coffee Facebook / Instagram with postal details.
18. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 14 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
19. All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition.
20. Lyons Instant Coffee reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
21. Any entry containing incorrect, false, offensive, or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
22. The decision of Lyons Instant Coffee as to who has won the competition each month shall be final.
23. To obtain details of the prize winners after the final competition (1/3/22), please write to Lyons Instant Coffee, 3 Boldmere Road, Sutton Coldfield B73 5UY
24. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
25. By entering the competitions you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
26. By entering the competitions you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Lyons Instant Coffee without additional payment or permission.
27. Any personal information you give us will be used solely for this competition and will not be passed on to any other parties without your agreement.
29. Under no circumstances will Lyons Instant Coffee be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
30. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.